Saturday 29 January 2011

Oh shiney red glazed apple of sweetness

28th January

Woke up, had breakfast then visited an apartment with Marco. The apartments in BA are quite comfy, but theres alot of bills to keep up with.
I then went to the Alto Palmero. Its apparently the biggest mall in BA. Debatable, as when I went inside, all i saw was 3 floors of shops. Meh. BUT!!! I bought a coffee frappachino from STARBUCKS!!! Good times.

Afterwards, we visited Recoleta. I previously mentioned that I visited the cementary. Well, same place...again. BUT because we visited in the weekend this time, the Recoleta market was there. It is basically aload of craftsman and women set up stands, selling their crafts. Some highlights is a braclet that I liked. Its basic form is a strap of leather, but this leather is decorated with silver (or steel). Patterns such as XOXOXO, squares and circles and others.

Getting back, I BBQ 3 steaks. Oh so yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment