Thursday 6 January 2011

Getting tired

I'm rapidly getting tired of SA. I just want to be back in the UK, where everything is organised and proper, not run down and bug ridden like here. I sure do miss my family right now. Life is much easier in the UK, because everything is WELL ORGANISED.

Over here, I am getting really tired of keeping to my itenary. Much harder than I first assumed. I wonder where should I go today. I could visit the bird park again. That was fun. Or I could visit the Buddhist temple and the Ipiatu dam.
Its just a dam though. I've never been much into feats of modern construction. I just notice them. Hm. I do want to visit the Buddhist temple though...ah well, off to the temple then to the bird park. Actually, just the temple and back to the hostel. Play the gaystation 3 or something. Bah. Stupid PS3

No comments:

Post a Comment