Saturday 1 January 2011

Its the count down to New years!

Lets see. I woke up late of course due to drinking. But no worries my dear drinking buddies, I have had no puking incidents. I decided to go to the beach today with Lawbier. It was very fun, especially with all the eye candy around. I mean, people..

Anywho, I actually went swimming. Woo hoo! One to self respect and Zero to body conscious! The tide here is very rough, as it can ascend up to a good 5 and more meters. Makes heavy swimming. Shame the water is just so salty. By the end of my swimming session, I was choking on salt, not water.
When I got back to the shore, I found an empty chair. And being the good citizen that I am, I decided to claim the chair as my own, so it doesn't get lonely because its other chair friends were far away. I also took a little nap on the beach too.

When I got back to the hostel, I rested then asked out the girls next door to dinner. Unfortuantly it was only a quick bite, as we had to rush back to the hostel to meet up with their friends who were coming to Rio for the new year.

At around 2230, we went to the beach. These girls suck at organisation. If it was me and my friends, I would be rocking, or samba-ing, on the beach with 1000s of people around me, all looking at one of the 3 or 4 music stages. But noooo. too crowded they say. Lame.
We did get a good position to watch the fireworks. Lasted 15 minutes. Unfortuantly, we didn't go back to the stage, once again due to shit decision making. This led to 4 hours of walking, doing fuck all. Yes I swore on a blog where my mentor will read it. I am very annoyed and pissed off. But I shall not let this put me down, because I did catch some pretty awesome video footage of the fireworks.

I got back to the hostel at 4 something. Sleepy time. Oh yeah, I drank again. All the Aussies went drinking on the beach. Some people stayed in. I didnt of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment