Saturday 1 January 2011

Washing clothes is hard

its 1/1/11. Funky isnt it.

I just finished washing my own clothes. But strange story first. While I was buying, hopefully the right thing, comfort clothes washing liquid, the till lady kept indicating my head. I said I didnt speak portugese. I think its Nao faroo portugese.
Eventually, I bowed my head, and she touched my hair. Yes, we asians have awesome hair.

Anywho, back to clothes. I washed my own clothes. By hand. I watched my mama do it. It is very tiring. I believe I have much more respect for her now, because before I only washed shoes. Not clothes. Well, not a bundle of clothes.
I also learnt something too. Never wash white and black clothes together. Now dont get me wrong, I already knew this. But I thought it only applied to the washing machine. But if you do it by hand, the fluff from the black clothes will stick to the white clothes. Makes it look well ugly. Luckily I have graff tape. It might work in removing the fluff, or it might just be too powerful and pull apart the white material.

No comments:

Post a Comment