Wednesday 19 January 2011

What to do

17th January

I can easily say...I did nothing. I woke up at 1630, cooked dinner and went back to sleep. Oh, maybe I should talk about what I cooked.

I tried making mash potatoes, steak, rice  and pea pods. The steak, rice, and pea pods went fine. The trouble came with the mash potatoes. Now, Sean told me all I have to do is boil a potato, mash it and add milk. It didnt work. It just turned to hard clumps of potato floating in milk. I was not going to eat this. So I decided to throw it in with the steak thats being fried. What a dumb mistake. The potato didnt even fry. It just burned and got stuck to the pan. The smell of fat and oil just clung to my t-shirt. And cleaning the pan was a bitch. Thats the only way to describe it. I never thought it would take so much effort.

Bah.

No comments:

Post a Comment