Sunday 2 January 2011

Moving on

Well my minions, this will be my last post until I reach Argentina. I'll be on a rediculously long bus ride of 22 hours to Foz do Iguacu. But I will only be there for one day, until I enter Argentina. I post again then.

Navigating the bus station was easier than I thought. Sure noone spoke english, but my portugese was good enough to get me a ticket for tomorow. Its around 90 quid I would say.

Unfortuantly, getting to the bus station wasnt so easy. I actually missed my stop while on the bus, so I had to do a full circle to get back to it. Kinda scary too, because first the bus ride started out interesting with all the water, trees and stuff. Then it just turned ghetto. Like, serious movie New York ghetto, with a heavy dose of grafitti.

Im alive though. But I do need to work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment