Friday 28 January 2011

Steak and cocktails

27th January

Today I grilled two steaks. One for lunch, one for dinner. I am never doing that again. It just aint healthy.
On to other news, during the day all I did was go to the internet cafe. Watched a few videos. Had some laughs. Ah...youtube, how you entertain me.

I went out tonight for a few drinks. Me and two english dudes, Dave and Keenan, went to the Palmero district. I think my favorite cocktail is the one with the mint leaves. And the legends of the "Caprini" are true. That drink really does pack one hell of a punch, and you just dont know it because of the sugar induced high. After the bar, we went to another bar. Sugar. Yes. It is a gay name. I was wholely convinced that it was going to be a gay bar, and that the Lonely Planet didnt mention it. But luckily, it wasnt. Not that Im against gay dudes. Or chicks. Be liberal. I dont mind. This bar wasnt too bad really, it just uses alot of red lights. I felt like I walked into a "red light" bar. Get it? While I was there, I decided to mingle with the locals. Not too bad really. Spoke to two dudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment