Thursday 27 January 2011

Left right left right left right

26th January

I decided to visit Palmero today. Didn´t feel like it though, because the bug bites kept me up most of the night. But nevertheless, this is why Im here.

It took me around 40-1 hour to reach the first sight seeing location. The Botanical gardens. Although they should rename it to the homeless cat garden. At first, I thought the cats belonged to someone. That was until I saw my 5th cat. and the 8th. and the 10th. But more on the garden. It has some interesting plants, but I rarely noticed them. I just admired the statues that was dotted around the garden. I took pictures of them.

On my way to the next garden, I came across this enormous monument. Decorated with images of what looks like Greek heroes. And dying naked women...hm...weird. Oh and a giant angel...

The next garden was the Japanese garden. I love this place. Little bridges crossing over the water features, white birds pearched on the small waterfalls and giant koi fish swimming under the bridges. Even the rocks look awesome in this environment. I took pictures of here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment