Saturday 8 January 2011

Visited Iguacu Falls Argentinian style

Hello minions. I am starting to hate this place more and more. I have more than 6 bug bites, all itchy as itchy. So itchy I have resorted to bandaging the location to prevent me from scratching it constantly. I also washed my clothes. But there aint a bucket here or a location to wash clothes. So naturally, I used a sink. Its hard though, because the sink aint got a plug.

Anywho, I visited the Iguacu Falls. Alot of walking around. But there was alot of waterfalls to see, all in different locations of the park. I also had my apple stolen. Basically, my water and apple was in a plastic bag ontop of a table. This animal put its paws on the table leg and stared at the apple. I just sat there thinking, "what are you going to do now". Then it just jumped! It ripped the bag apart with its claws and teeth as I pulled the bag away. It won. It ate my apple. And destroyed my bag. Bugger.

I found out today that my bank cards were locked. So it makes sense now, as to why I couldnt access my money at the ATM or pay for the frappe at the park. But when I tried to unlock the first card, my second card got blocked just because I was using it to pay for my call! I got it solved in the end though. So all good.

I helped cook dinner today. Chopped vegetables. Bought ingredients. Had pasta with tomato sauce, tuna, carrots, tomatoes and onions. I´m just going to go sleep now. I got a trip to Buenos Aires at 1620. Its going to be 20 hours. So I wont be posted tomorrow. Bye dudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment