Tuesday 4 January 2011

Reached Foz

Bloody heck, it was a flipping long ass trip. 22 hours? No. God damn 32 hours!!! The coach broke down more than 3 times, requiring us to wait for 2 more coaches.
Total, 3 COACHES!

Now, the coaches were quite decent itself. AC, reclinable chairs, comfy. Road is shit though. Bumpy de bumpidy.

But I did meet 3 new people however. Martin, Gemma and Joshua. Im in the same hostel as Gemme and Joshua, thank jeebus. Because I was free styling it, as in I didnt book no hotel.

I must share some of my sights while I was on the coach ride. I saw a gigantic billboard advertising a sex shop. It sure is liberal around here. I also saw alot of dead cars. There were like locations dedicated to trashed cars. Other than that, I can't remember much else.

No comments:

Post a Comment