Wednesday 5 January 2011

Parque Iguacu!!!!!!

WOOOOO so fun. The waterfall was amazingggggggg! There were so many butterflies floating around me and stuff. yeah I freaked out because its an insect and all, but I still loved the experience. I got loads of pictures, which im sure my family will love.

I went today with Martin and Gemma, the people I mentioned before. Good time. What I must highly praise however was the bird park. There were birds of all colours and size. It was amazing. In some sections of the park, I was actually in the bird cage itself. So I was in touching distance of the birds. I didnt touch them of course, because I dont want any disease and etc.


Tomorrow I will probably visit the Iguacu falls from the Argentinian side. I will make sure to take a boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment