Tuesday 1 February 2011

Parks are fun

30th January

Ok, so today me and Rebecca, a girl I met at around midnight yesterday, went to the park. But because it was a weekend, along the park were a mass of market stands, similar to the one I found in Recoleta and Defensa. It was really hot so I didnt really browse the goods much. I just went to the park, took pictures and played in the water fountain thats shaped lie a jacuzzi. Thinking back, maybe thats why people kept on splashing in it like a land boarded fish. It would have made good video...

So getting back to the hostel, I just stayed in really. Cooked some food. Nothing spectacular. Just burned chips, canned crab, lettuce. So so.

During the night, I went to Church. Dont ask why. The experience was strange. I understood nothing that the dudes in white were saying. There was music, talking, mumbling, praying, and consuming the body of Christ. But no blood of Christ. Strange. Maybe they forgot? Then afterwards I got a beer. Now this really peeved me off. Apparently, if you buy a beer at the supermarket, you have to drink it THERE!!! Unless you want to pay more for the BOTTLE! So due to this stupid reason, I had to chug a big bottle of beer. But at least I only drank one.

No comments:

Post a Comment