Wednesday 12 January 2011

BA isnt so bad afterall 11th Jan

Initially, I thought this place was going to be absolute crud. The people seem unfriendly, the transport system confusing and the heat annoying. But after going sight seeing today, my opinion may be changing.

Today I went to see the obelisk, the catholic cathedral and several other landsites and museums. Interesting. But on the way back to the hostel, more so. Florida street is amazing. There are painters and artists displaying their art on the streets, offering portraits, goods of all colours being sold on bright floors and the best of all, street tango performances. I wish I could tango. I could learn, but why would I do that? Thats just time consuming.

Lets see what new sights appear tomorow for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment