Friday 7 January 2011

Terrible Heat and terrible prices

Well, Im in Puerto Iguacu now. It is abit worrying that I´m progressing way too fast according to my itenary but screw it. I want out of these small ass little towns and go to a proper city with proper banks, lots of ATMs and less god damn bugs. By Glory, the bugs are really fucking with me! I HATE THEM HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE!!!!!!!!!

In other news, I´m so tired today. Getting from Brasil to Argentina was a pain in the ass, because I had to keep getting on and off the bus at the borders to get my passport stamped. It be so nice if both border controls was right next to each other, like 5 metres. Is that so hard? The heat did not help with anything at all too. On the plus side, I can 80% say that I can not get sun burned. While i was at the bird park yesterday (again), I did not put on sun screen. I thought I was getting sun burned because my skin turned red. But I guess not, because it disappeared when I got back to the hostel. These spots on my face is a pain though. What age will I be rid of them!?!?! I´m not playing games indoor all day, I´m not chugging alot of beer and I aint endulging in fatty fried snacks! Must be the meat.

I will visit the Iguacu falls from the Argentinian side tomorow. This means I have to extend my stay from 2 nights to 3 nights. Unless I get back early, get on the 1700 bus to Buenos Aires and be rid of this small town. This will take some more planning, once again...

I also think I lost 40 quid somewhere. Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment