Friday 31 December 2010

Post Party

Lasted 6 hours. I eventually did break into a group. Two londeners who have been travelling for 4 and a half months and a Brazillian english teacher. Very good conversation. Although I do believe I drank too much. Obviously this beer isn´t as powerful as the ones in England, as my first beer started at 3 pm. Yes I went drinkin with Lawbier again.
My female room mates are going to a club. When Sean gets here, we are definitely trying out the club. Unfortuantly, males pay more than females. Bollocks to that.

2 comments:

  1. lol i say go clubbing with them =P and yeah irs pretty much like that everywhere, sexist! xD glad to hear your having fun dude. so hows the accommodation? ime guessing there on sight internet access? managing to cope with the language barrier? eg getting food and things?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Accomodation is alright. It meets my needs. There is internet on "site", but its not as good as the ones in the cafe. Thats where I go to post my updates. Im coping with the language barrier. Many people speak english lol. But yeah, simple phrases and stuff helps.

    ReplyDelete