Monday 14 February 2011

Monument time

13th febuary

Im typing my blog using an iPad. Its quite awesome but i still prefer Moisés and keyboard. But by golly bits sexy.

So on to my day. I round out that toda y was Sunday not monda y, therefore the draft marketing was OpenDoc, which is conviniently located right nexo to the monumento of the flag designer of Argentina. Useful huh.

Walking to the monumento didnt reszlly take lona. And on the way i went through tris building test highly reminds me of. Greek temple, with the fire i pn the middle and heavy emphasis on columns. Argh curse you auto spell correcting in spanish!

Ok, Im back on a keyboard now. The monument itself, is similar to a big tower. Actually, it is a big tower. I paid 2 pesos to go on the lift to enjoy nice high camera shots.

After the monument, I went looking at the local craftsmanship. And to my surprised, I came upon two fellows that I met in Foz do Iguacu! Ian and Manuel. Its been ages since I last seen these 2, and Rosario was the last place I thought I ever see them. So we chilled, I bought a bracklet and overpriced water. But the best bit of this day? I found an arcade. Yes. An arcade. Time Crisis 3, Alien, pinball machines, air hockey...and for like 2 pesos a game. Thats like 35p! In England its bloody 1 or 2 quid for a game! I am so going to take advantage of this...

And for dinner, I successfully made stuffed peppers.

So I mixed my mince beef with one egg.
I boiled 2 red peppers with their tops cut off.
I heated the remaining pepper and diced mushrooms in olive oil. I then added cooked rice to this, with half of a beef stock. This mixture I then added to the beef, stuffed it in the red pepper and placed on top cheese.
I greased the pan with olive oil, set the oven to 300 degrees and left it there for 30 minutes.

It tasted ok...I think it needed onions. Or garlic. I also burnt myself terrible in the process. Stupid oven. What kind of oven gets hot on the outside?

No comments:

Post a Comment