Sunday 6 February 2011

Vintage night!

5th Febuary

How dee doo yall! Today, Lucila took me to the president´s palace. Now, I have actually been to this building before. Its basically a big pink building. Yes, pink. What I didnt do before was go inside, because the day I visited it, it wasnt open. But it was open today. So in we go, taking pictures on a guided free tour by the Royal guards (I prefer British ones), acting like tourists...who played a game of touching the things. A fun game that I highly recommend.

So night time, I was invited to go to a club by Lucila. Ah but if only I got that far. I started this drinking game with two Danish girls, Tanya and Anily. This drinking game then included Lucila, Lu, Man and Fair (The last 3 names are dudes that I gave nick names to).
And I must add, it is the most messed up drinking game I ever played. The concept is that each card in the deck has a rule assigned to it, and you must follow out this rule, which is mainly focused o drinking, therefore a drinking game. So getting to the club by taxi, I fell out of it due to bad footing. Then when entering the club, it did not get any better for me. The alcohol I drank really decided to rebel against me. So being good friends, Lucila and Lu swiftly took me back to the hostel and let me rest. So all in all, it was a good night, but it could have gone soooo much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment