Saturday 19 February 2011

Start the Movie Marathon Baby!

17th Febuary

Nothing much today.

But I might as well type something. First of all, I believe I am getting ill. Stuffy and runny nose and sneezing. I either have allergies or the cold. I reckon its the cold. I know I know. THE COLD? In SOUTH AMERICA??? Yeah it is possible, due to the weather resembling England. Hey its hot, oh now its pissing rain, oh now its flipping cold and windy. Bah.

I also have nowhere to go after this hostel, so Im going to have to start booking a place. But, I really want to make the best use of my last time here...Im going to watch a 6 movie marathon! Now Im speaking in future tense because my movie marathon occurs around after midnight, therefore the 18th. So maybe I should put the movies in there...nah I just give you the list now.

Due Date
Burlesque
Hot Tub Time Machine
Get to the Greek
Red
Dinner for Schmucks

Reviews will be in the next update!

No comments:

Post a Comment