Friday 11 February 2011

11th Febuary

Hey people. Its my second day in Rosario, and so far its alright. Woke up at 10 30, had breakfast and watched TV. So as for what I did, I took a boat to the beach island with two dudes, Jeff and Andy. Two dudes I met yesterday. An Australian and a Danish.

The beach was alright. Its nothing compared to Copacabana though. And by jeebus there were alot of bugs. Every once in a while I had to kill some while I was trying to take a nap. And another indication of bugs, strands of spider webs flew in the air...yeah...creepy shit right there.

So getting back to the hostel, I took a shower, had dinner and watched TV. Now as I type this, I am in the new hostel, La Casona de Don Jaime. Its quite nice, with friendly staff, and a good kitchen. Shame about there being too much people here. I just want to be by myself and chill right now. Catch up with my reading, do some sight seeing. Well, at least I can tick off the beach from my sight seeing list. I reckon tomorrow I will hit the art museums. Be cultural and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment