Thursday 10 February 2011

Lets get ready to go!

9th Febuary

OMG OMG OMG my time at Buenos Aires seems to both go too fast and too slow. Well, the other way around. At first it was slow, then it was fast. Which kinda sucks. So, as I type this, I have already made my arrangements to travel to Rosario. I bought my bus ticket yesterday at the bus terminal, and today I have made my sleeping arrangements...first stop...ROSARIO INN. Yes Alex, that was specifically just for you.

So besides arrangement, I just did my normal sha bang. Woke up at 5pm, had dinner, and watched Predator. Arnold is an amazing action hero.

"Kill me! Do it now! Kill me!"
Predator sees trap
:(
FAIL!!!

Other than that, I hanged out with Lucila. Great girl, a lovely friend. Shame I´m leaving tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment