Thursday 3 February 2011

Good bye to one, hello to another

3rd Febuary

Hello minions. Today has been quite a busy day. I helped Rebecca get her last things done, so that was to buy some things. As girls do of course. This did give me a wonderful chance to see this huge ass shopping mall. Inside it was like a scene from those paintings where one staircase is in a forever 3d loop.
So shes off to Mexico.

Today I cooked 3 fried eggs, one sausage, 6 baby tomatoes and 3 pea pods. Now unfortuantly, to my dismay, the eggs and tomatoes I thought was mine...turned out not to be mine. I only found this AFTER i finished eating. I was certain my food was being stolen again!

Now with Marco going off to Mar Del Plata, I´m pretty much free to hang as I wish. So talking to this girl, Lucilla, I have discovered some locations in BA I havnt yet been to. So lets get ready to sight see some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment