Wednesday 9 February 2011

Wheres my shorts?

8th Febuary

Hey dudes and dudettes. So today, I didnt really do much. I washed my clothes, ate some food, took a shower. Same old stuff really. But I did meet a bunch of new people today. Jack, Jarrard, James and Adam. All Australian. A great bunch of guys, very nice, generous and easy going. They taught me a few new drinking games, which I can gladly say I am quite good at.

So tonight was Hamanda´s birthday. Just another hostel member. So we all got invited to go to her "party". Ah, but if it was actually a party it be so much more fun. We took two taxis to reach our destination, and to my horror, I have been in this place before. It was with the pub crawl that I came here...and the place sucked. There was only one bartender for all the people, and people were having DINNER! So not a club. No free drinks. Just false promises. I danced a little bit, when they cleard up a floor. But all there was were latin dance music. Boring to me to be honest.

So my shorts. I washed my clothes and hung them up. Unfortuantly, I didnt realize my shorts was missing until I got back from the party at 4am. So I went hunting for it, and finally found it at 7am in a very odd location. It was just luck that I found it really.

2 comments:

  1. Harry: Dude i wanna hear more about the shorts i mean come on SHORTS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Its been so long! So you wanna hear about the shorts? What else can I say? I didnt eat them thats for sure

    ReplyDelete