Friday 11 March 2011

Off to Mendoza!!

9th March

Hey all. John here, or to everyone who knows me, the most awesome guy ever. So, after the previous painful events, I just relaxed for two days, the 7th and 8th. All I really did was read my book, watch No Ordinary Family and Cougar Town. Nice series by the way, and if I havn't mentioned it before, WATCH COUGAR TOWN. Its incredible. Now its not on the same level as How I Met Your Mother, but its still funny nonetheless and made me laugh a good amount of time.

So today I'm off to Mendoza. To those who are aware of my itenary, you are probably be thinking, shouldn't you be on your way to Santiago? Well yes, thats true. But I want to ride horses. And Mendoza is a good place to ride a horse. So Im going to Mendoza. To ride a horse. Put on my spurs, my leather rimmed hat and my whip. So to prepare for my 20 hour bus ride, I made tuna sandwiches.

Bye all, see you on the 10th.

No comments:

Post a Comment