Friday 11 March 2011

Hangover

11th March

Hey all. I have a hangover. It sucks. So Im just going to list what I did today.

Washed my clothes
Ate food
Went groccery shopping
Finished a Simon Scarrow Book
Going to play some game as I type this
And looking foward to visitng Maipu, an area where the wineries are located. I plan to rent a bike there and cycle through them. Should be fun.

Ah, I was just talking to Sean and Pratik. It seems if I decided not to visit Mendoza, my life would have been at risk as the tidal wave that hit Japan is supposingly going to visit the Coasts of SA, and Chile is on the coast of South America. So lets give that some thought. Did I escape death because I wanted to ride a horse? Was it some sort of divine intervention? Or was it just pure luck?

I reckon its because I wanted to ride a horse and be like a cowboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment