Wednesday 2 March 2011

Checkmate

2nd March

I don't remember what I did on previous days. I know for certain my birthday card and present for David, my little brother, made it to him in timefor his 8th birthday. This makes me kinda sad that I wasnt there to celebrate his birthday with him. I never missed it before. But its something I will try to avoid in the future. But according to the pictures, it seems to turn out pretty alright for him. For those who are wondering, I bought him Need For Speed Hot Pursuit. I considered Bulletstorm but apparently, the main character swears profanity every time he shoots someone. Blood and gore I'm kind of ok with, bad language, never.

So today, I woke up at 2pm Throughout the night, I was watching 10 episodes of Better With You. Initially, I wasn't impressed. But the cast just works so well together, always full of laughs this series is. I also watched one episode of How I Met Your Mother (episode 18 of the latest season). It just wretches my heart that Barney doesn't join Nora (spoilers). It really does. I thought he would change, but the look of pain on his face as he walks away is just....wow....

Anyway, I got free food! These guys who were cooking, names I already forgotten, gave me some rice and chicken. I must buy the powder that they used to flavour the rice and make it yellow. Its simply delicious. So afterwards, I hanged out with this American dude called Dave. Nice guy, just finished the American College, so age around 22 I say. We shared stories, conversation and a couple of beers over a game of chess. Which I won 2-1. Afterwards, I took him to the night markets. But apparently, they don't exist during the week day. Unfortuant. But we will go away during the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Lol sounds like your slowly venturing out into cordoba. doing much sight seing in the day then? or should i say late afternoon xD

    ReplyDelete