Saturday 11 June 2011

Sexy Woman!!!

Hello everyone.

Well since arriving to Cusco, Sean and I left Loki Hostel after we found out there were no jobs avaliable. But we will be back there shortly.

Since moving to our new hostel, Amazing Brew, a nice and cheap hostel with a kitchen, I have entered one museum. The Inka Museum. Obviously it features alot of manly bits and old stuff. Also some very dead mummies. Yep. Old, dusty and bony mummies.

I was also fortunate to be in Cusco for some crazy insane celebration. Cusco flags (heavily resembling the gay pride flag) was hanged everywhere, and throughout the entire day school children danced in cultural costumes, ranging from the lower years to the higher. So the city centre was packed quite abit.

I also climbed the Incan ruins, Saesaywaman, or as I like to call it, Sexy Woman. Its basically one of the Incan fortresses that is still kind of standing. Really, we only see 20 percent of it. I also climbed up to the giant statue of Jesus Christ. And for karma points, I helped a local push his bike cart up a stoney path with Sean. Of course, between the ruins and Jesus Christ, I jumped over ruins and went through pitch black tunnels, once again fighting my fear of falling. Oh the joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment