Tuesday 21 June 2011

A day shift at work

Hey everyone.

Working at the Point as a bartender has been great. Unfortuantly I aint seeing much of breakfast and day light, as usually after work, we all hit the huge gringo dance club, Mama Africas. And after a night of dancing and booze, I usually wake up around 12 to 2pm. Meh.

So far, at work, I dressed up as an Incan warlord, a woman, and served in an open bar. I dont like all the staff though, as they can be abit rude at times. For example, during the open bar, I was trying to serve drinks as fast as I can, and they actually said dont serve too much! And even worst, one of them try to tell us bartenders we cant drink for free during an Open bar!!! I obviously argued against this and continued to drink.

Right now Im on a day shift. Fairly simple work. Take food orders, drinks, clean plates, stuff like that. I hope on my day off I can visit some of the churches nearby, because to get in for free I have to go in before 9 am during service.

1 comment:

  1. I KNEW IT! I always thought that bartenders were slow during open bars, it's true!!! A-HA!

    On another note, yes, the bartender not being able to drink at an OPEN bar is absurd. Rage against the machine, John! ;-)

    ReplyDelete