Thursday 30 December 2010

Shampoooo

As you may know, my shampoo went mysteriously missing. Well, it turned up again. Surprisingly, I found it in the shower where it initially disappeared. With half its content missing unfortuantly. But thats life. Life is like a bottle of shampoo. Dont look after it and you will lose half of it without knowing. Now thats philisophical.

I didnt see Flavia today, instead i went to buy a Peveza blanco with Lawbier, or as you gringos call it, white t-shirt.  I need one for the new year or I get beaten up or something. 22 flippin Reals though. Thats lyk, 9 quid. 9 FLIPPIN QUID. Bah.

Today will be a bbq night, hosted by the hostel. its part of the package. I post updates on this maybe later 2nyte.

3 comments:

  1. Allow if there isn't any BBQ sauce

    ReplyDelete
  2. phew! glad to hear it turned up in the end even if half of it was gone. although how you would use half a bottle in a day is beyond me. are there any hairy germans or the wolf boys of mexico staying at the hostel?

    (rubbish usrname)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No its the flippin Aussies! They are everywhere! I'm certain they used it.

    ReplyDelete